Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Inspiration: Summer!

 Yellow shoes for the bride and yellow socks for the groom add color and personality! Love it!
 You could line your aisle with flower arrangements like these. Or for something more simple but still as wonderful, vases filled with whole lemons.
 How cute is this cake? I'd go for lemon curd filling to make this cake taste as great as it looks.
 These centerpieces are gorgeous! Also check with your rental company for yellow salad plates!
 Add a pop of color to your hair with a custom headpiece. This one is from Etsy.com
Your girls will love these wear again dresses from Nordstrom.

I looked outside today and it's very gloomy. I decided to look up pictures for the brightest, happiest, sunshinest(word? :) wedding ideas I could find. This makes me feel like summer is right around the corner! Enjoy your day.


1 comment:

  1. I love this post. Never been married, don't know if I ever would but if I do we can bet on yellow.😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete